Monday, February 18, 2008

Hip Hop Abs Chicken

So I don't know if you know this but I love chicken, one of my favorite meals is hot wings, love them, I can't get enough of them, but I am also a huge fan of other recipes that involve chicken.  I get even more excited when I see garlic in that recipe too.  This is a great dinner if you are doing the Hip Hop Abs Workout Routine.
The Hip Hop Abs Chicken Delight Recipe
4 oz. skinless chicken breast
2 cloves garlic
1 tsp, chopped rosemary
1 mist cooking spray
2 cups spinach or broccoli
salt and pepper to taste
seasoning salt of choice
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Most a large piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray
Put chicken, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper in the center, and wrap tightly into a pouch
cook for 20 minutes or until cooked through
Steam spinach or broccoli until tender.  Drain and sprinkle with seasoning

No comments: