Thursday, March 19, 2009

My ChaLean Extreme Review

I really won't be talking to much about ChaLean Extreme, if you want to read my daily posts just click this link ChaLean Extreme. I will writing more about other workouts I do during the week on this blog. I am on my fourth day with the Chalean extreme workout, and I have also been to the gym a couple times this week. Monday I went to the Gym with Jeff and we did chest and triceps for a little over an hour. It was a tough workout, we probably did the most challenging workout first and after that we had a hard time putting up the weight for every other workout we did. We did an incline bench press with 60 lbs. dumbbells, followed by the bench press. Then we did other workouts that were tough. On Tuesday I did my Chalean Extreme workout and then later on that day, my friends Ben, Jeff and I went on a 4 mile hike. It was tons of fun, when we got to the top there was about a foot of snow. I was not dressed for the occasion, I was in shorts and running shoes. Today I will probably go to the gym and run a few miles, got to keep up my endurance and my heart rate.

No comments: