Friday, March 13, 2009

The Joys of Running


So yesterday I was supposed to do some weight lifting with Steven, but he had to cancel because of a dinner appointment, but that is okay, because Derek was like, "Let's go run." And I was like, "Okay." So we went to the gym and ran. Just about when we were pulling up I realized that I forgot my Ipod, I was really upset because i hate running without my Ipod. When there is no music it just seems like running takes twice as long. But I soldierd on and ran, luckily there was a basketball game on the Television, so I got to watch that. It was a great run, usually I try to bust out 2 miles as fast as I can, but this time I just wanted to run for 3 straight miles. I did not do to bad, I ran three miles in 24 minutes, I was pretty happy with myself. Next time I will try to beat that. I did not have time to do anything else, so running was all I did.

No comments: