Monday, March 16, 2009

ChaLean Extreme Workout

Today I started my 120 day excursion with the Chalean Extreme Workout system, I recently got done with P90x which is only 90 days, so Chalean extreme is 30 days longer, I hope I can make it. The workout went fine, it was 35 - 40 minutes long, which is a decent enough time to workout. The only problem was that I did not have heavy enough weights for the workout, so it was pretty easy, I definitely did not experience any muscle failure in my 10 - 12 reps. So hopefully I can get some bigger dumbbells or resistance bands, so I can really get a good workout from this. I will be blogging about my experiences with this workout every day, I might miss a couple, so don't get mad. I don't know if anybody even reads this. I will still be going to the gym and lifting with my friends and running, so I will pretty much be doing two workouts a day, so i will also be writing about those workouts.

No comments: