Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Let's get physical



Alright, I went to the gym on Monday and I worked out my chest, triceps and abs. It was a pretty intense workout. It's Wednesday today I am still pretty sore from the workout, my right arm is still pretty sore to from softball practice on Sunday. It's all good though...I like knowing that I just got a good workout. We worked out for about an hour and a half, and switched back and forth between chest and triceps, then we focused on our abs for awhile and after that we did push ups. My arms were so tired I could barely turn my steering wheel and shift my car. Sounds dangerous!! Tuesday I did not think I was going to get a workout in, but around 10:00 pm a friend asked me if I wanted to go on a hike, so we got our head lamps out and booked up a mountain for about an hour, it was super fun. I thought we were going to get attacked by a cougar but besides that it probably will be an experience I will never forget, and I got a great workout. I have not been able to do Chalean extreme lately because my television is broken, but we might be getting a spare tv coming in pretty soon.

No comments: