Monday, December 10, 2007

Seahawks

Well, Derek, Cory, Brad and I went to the Seattle Seahawks game yesterday, and it was AWESOME!! We played the Arizona Cardinals, who were second in our division and if we beat them the Seahawks would clinch the division. The Seahawks won 42 - 21, they dominated the whole game, and it was so loud there. We had great seats on the north side of the field, right in between the field goal posts, and there was a lot of action at our end of the endzone. But just to let everyone know the P90x workout is going well, I just haven't written anything on it for awhile. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Just found your blog while looking at Million Dollar Body stuff. I love the P90x...I only got a borrow a video from a friend, but have a whole bunch of videos coming soon, which I'm excited about. Good to know about the bars being good, I really want to try those. Good luck!