Monday, March 23, 2009

Lazy Sunday



So actually it was a pretty lazy weekend, I did not do any workouts at the gym, I did continue to do my ChaLean extreme Workouts on Friday but after that I did not go to the gym at all during the rest of the weekend. I did have about an hour and a half of Softball practice on Sunday, but that is hardly working out, and here in Seattle the weather has been so rainy, you cannot even do any wind sprints to get your lungs in shape. But Today I am going back to the gym, I am working out with Jeff, we are going to do a chest workout and run for a couple miles. So tomorrow I will have a update on my gym workout and my ChaLean extreme workout.

I am also starting a new diet, I usually do a high protein diet, but I am going to switch it up a little bit. I have always wanted to do the Men's Health Abs Diet, so that is what I am going to try. Hopefully it works!! If it does not, than I am never buy another Men's health magazine ever again.

No comments: